The University's Act states that, the University shall:
- impart education and knowledge through various means suited to the Open and Distance Education Mode.
- provide not only higher education to large sections of the population, but particularly disadvantaged segments of society.
- encourage, coordinate and assist Open Universities and Distance Education systems while determining standards in such systems in the country.
- provide national integration and strengthen the natural and human resources of the country through the medium of education.
IGNOU stands significantly apart from other universities because of:
- National jurisdiction
- Flexible admission rules
- Individualised study : flexibility, in terms of place, pace and duration of study
- Use of latest educational and communication technologies
- Student support services
- Cost-effective programmes
- Modular programmes
- Resource sharing, collaboration and networking between other Open Universities
Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management
Duration 1 yr
Click here to view COURSE PROSPECTUS